Lamb Cutlets with Risotto
- 30ml Olive Oil
- 60g Butter
- 1 pcs Onion finely chopped
- 4 clove Garlics finely chopped
- 250g Vialone nano rice
- 100ml Apple vinegar
- 750ml Simmering Chicken stock
- 450g Pumpkin, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 Bunch spring onion
- 40g finely grated parmesan
- Heat oil and half the butter in a wide casserole over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and stir occasionally until very soft (8-10 minutes)
- Add rice, stirring to coat and cook until just toasted (1 minute).
- Add vinegar and stir occasionally until almost evaporated (2-3 minutes)
- Add pumpkin.
- Five minutes before serving, add spring onions.
- Add hot stock, one ladle at a time, stirring continuously until stock is absorbed before adding more. Cook until rice is al dente (20-25 minutes), remove from heat and stand 1 minute.
- Beat in parmesan and remaining butter until combined and creamy. Season to taste and serve immediately.
For Lamb Cutlets
- 2 lamb cutlets
- 20ml vegetable oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a chargrill pan over a high heat.
- Combine oil and rosemary and brush both sides of the cutlet.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook the cutlets for 2 minutes each side
- Serve with risotto.